PROMOTER AND PARTICIPANTS
1. The Promoter is Secret Escapes Ltd, 120 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD.
2. All entrants (“Participants”) must be UK and Republic of Ireland residents aged 21 or over.
3. Employees of Secret Escapes and Swiss International Air Lines or their affiliated companies, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion and the sponsorship are not eligible to enter.
4. By entering this Prize Draw, all Participants are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions unless notified otherwise in writing.
THE PRIZE DRAW
5. To enter this Prize Draw, Participants are asked to fill out their full name, email, date of birth and travel habits between 27/05/2016 7.00 am (“Entry Date”) and 31/07/2016 11.59 pm (“Close Date”).
6. No purchase is necessary; it is free to enter this Prize Draw.
7. One additional entry will be provided when the entrant shares the competition.
8. Incomplete, invalid or inappropriate entries, or entries received after the Closing Date will not be eligible to win.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
9. To enter this Draw, Participants must fill in the form on the Prize Draw Page at the Promoter’s web-site, providing the information about their name, e-mail address and travel habits.
10. All entries must be received between the Entry Date and the Close Date (UK time).
PRIZE DRAW REQUIREMENTS
11. Participants agree to be contacted by the Promoter for the purposes of administrating the Prize Draw.
12. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or illegible entries or which otherwise do not meet the requirements.
13. The prize a) Hotel stay at Villa Honegg b) Flights with Swiss International Air Lines c) Snow & Rock Arc’teryx C-Knit jackets d) Dinner at a Michelin star restaurant
a) A four-night stay for two people at Villa Honegg with breakfast each morning and dinner on one evening (dinner must be booked prior to arrival, £55 allocation per person). The stay is subject to availability and must be taken and booked by the 30th April 2017. Black out dates apply and the prize is not valid within the school holidays or bank holiday weekends. All other purchases to be settled on departure.
b) Travel is for two return business class flights. Valid on flights between: London City, Heathrow, Manchester and Birmingham to either Zurich or Geneva. It cannot be changed to an alternate destination.
Travel must be booked and completed by 30/04/2017.
Travel dates are subject to availability and there is a high chance of limited/no availability during peak periods.
Every effort will be made to ensure you can travel on your 1st choice dates, but this cannot be guaranteed.
Reservation changes are not permitted after tickets have been confirmed and issued.
Tickets are not transferable, have no cash value and are not for resale.
Tickets are booked in business class.
Passengers must travel together. Please arrange travel insurance, car hire, accommodation and entry visas independently.
c) Two Snow & Rock Arc’teryx C-Knit jackets. Subject to availability.
d) Dinner for two people at a Michelin star restaurant on one night. Subject to availability.
14. In the event of circumstances beyond our control the promoter is not responsible for delays in travel.
15. Promoter reserves the right to publish name, town and county of the winner or to publicise any prize giving presentation after the date of the Draw. If the winner does not wish such details to be published, they must advise Promoter at time of being notified that they have won.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable and no cash or credit alternatives will be substituted for the prizes on offer. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
17. The winner must claim the Prize no later than 30 days after the winner has been informed.
18. If the winner rejects or fails to claim the Prize on time in accordance with the clause 17 the Prize may be awarded to other entrants at the absolute and sole discretion of the Promoter.
19. The winner will be drawn at random by Secret Escapes from all submissions received between the Entry Date and the Close Date.
20. The winner will be contacted via a direct message from firstname.lastname@example.org to the winner’s e-mail address.
21. Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the terms and conditions of this Prize Draw.
22. Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Promoter’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of its employees or contractors.
23. In the event of a dispute over interpretation or implementation of the rules on any matter related to the Prize Draw, the decision of the Directors of Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.